Saturday, May 2, 2015

VGM-FACE OFF PRIMER ADDENDUM: Part 1 of 10: Introduction

Back on April 18th, I posted a blog that gave a primer on what will be a very important facet of the Nerd Noise Radio blog - the FACE OFF! Basically, we have three different “kinds” of FACE OFF, the “TRACK OFF”, the “VIBE OFF”, and the “VERSION OFF” (again, I totally punted on the name “VERSION OFF”. I’m 100% welcoming of any suggestions for a better name!). I won’t repeat what these types entail since that post does so in detail. However, I shared three FACE OFFs for EACH KIND (so, nine FACE OFFs in total….math goooooooooood!) 

I said that I’d share my own personal verdicts for these in the comments section. Well, come to find out, there’s a character limit in the comments, and I blew way past it. So, today I’m starting a 10 part series working my way through these contests, and rendering my verdict. I’ll have two posts to kick us off tomorrow, two posts to round it all out a week from today, and one post each weekday in-between. For your convenience, I’ll include the tracks again in each one. Please listen to the tracks BEFORE reading my write up.

Also for your convenience, here's a link to that original primer post.

Okay! So see you again tomorrow with some FACE OFF action! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment